Get In Touch Anytime!
Whether it’s a question about health, a clarification about courses or coaching, or something random, don’t hesitate to reach out! I’d love to connect with you!
Nice to meet you!
Wife. Mom. Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner + Holistic Junkie.
My own health journey led me to a passion for helping women balance mood, reclaim sleep & calm their adrenals. I’m SO honored you’re here!
I can't sleep. What tips do you have for me?
Sleep problems are no stranger to me, they also span in their unique root cause. While I can’t promise to pinpoint the exact reason you aren’t sleeping, here are a few tips and tricks I’ve learned in my insomnia journey:
– Solidifying good sleep starts from the moment you wake up.
– Go outside and sit in direct sunlight for 20-30 minutes with no sunglasses to help retrain your circadian rhythm.
– Make sure you’re eating a balanced meal high in protein and fat within the first 30 minutes of waking.
– Don’t drink coffee on an empty stomach.
– If you feel like you’re dragging in the morning and wired at night, your cortisol rhythm is opposite of what it should be, and therefore your adrenals are suffering. Focus on nourishing movement like walking, yoga and weight training with long recovery windows between sets.
– REST when you’re tired, try not to push yourself too much and lean into respecting your body.
– Have a bedtime snack to balance your blood sugar and cortisol.
– Implement a well-rounded sleep supplement with L-theanine, herbs and 5HTP.
How can I work with you?
Simple! You can step into one of my courses & plug into the Wholly Well community to get answers + access to me and many others who have walked this path too. Be sure you also look to see if I’m offering a group coaching offering or if you’re more advanced and are looking for some deeper answers and one-on-one work, you can book a call to see if coaching would be a good fit for you!
Do you recommend a certain type of diet?
I believe in bio-individuality meaning every person is unique in their make-up and biology and it’s impossible to make a broad sweeping recommendation until we dig a little deeper into who you are and what you need nutritionally.
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy is a practice that identifies root cause over symptom-chasing so you can restore nutrient imbalances, regain energy, balance, strength, focus, and build increased awareness of your body & your health. Through this practice, you can:
– Reveal the underlying cause(s)
– Nourish the body through functional nutrition, personalized supplementation, and integrative therapies.
– Encourage restoration by addressing the body’s bio-individual needs.
You have what it takes to live a life that is wholly well!
Can you take and read my labs?
I will be offering full functional blood chemistry blood panels in the late Fall/Early Winter… so excited about this! This means even better results for my clients and more robust answers to how your body is functioning (or not functioning) well.
I just feel off. What should I do first?
Look to see if one of my courses would be a good fit for you based on what you’re feeling, book a call, or submit on this contact form that you’d like a general assessment and one 45-minute phone call to chat about what could be going on.