I love bringing you experts to help me bring different topics and information to you, but in this episode I’ll be going solo to teach you about something I firmly believe in: Sleep.
Did you know that everything in your health flows out of sleep? So, yes, it’s pretty darn important.
In today’s episode, I want to give you a roadmap for how you can reclaim your sleep, as there are so many people out there struggling with some form of roadblock to a good night’s sleep (and I have been right there with you!).
If you are ready to transform your sleep, listen in!
- My free gift to you!
- Reclaim Sleep Course
- The Mineral Fix: How to Optimize Your Mineral Intake for Energy, Longevity, Immunity, Sleep and More
- Mattresses I Recommend: Tuft + Needle, Avocado, Nectar, and always read google reviews! 😉
- Supplements I Mentioned: Beam Dream, SleepEssence, Orchex, and Tart Cherry Capsules
- My Favorite Blue Light Blockers
- Sleep Crown Pillows — Customers can email Julie (owner) to ask to use code WHOLLYWELL at checkout.
Things to Remember
1) Everything in your health flows from sleep. If you don’t believe this, just take a look at a new mom whose sleep has been disrupted by a newborn. Their health, mood, and behavior are all affected by the disruption to their sleep. The first step to reclaiming your sleep is understanding that everything you do flows from the quality of your sleep.
2) Better sleep begins in the morning. What you do during the day affects how you sleep at night. We often think of them separately, but our bodies work off a circadian rhythm. When that is disrupted or stressed, it affects how we sleep. Make sure you are getting the right signals (light) first thing in the morning!
3) Set a caffeine curfew. Make a plan to reduce and eliminate your caffeine intake, especially near your bedtime. And don’t forget to be strategic with caffeine consumption, especially with your morning coffee. Pairing protein with your coffee helps counter appetite suppression and avoids crashing later in the day from overworking your adrenals.
4) Have a bedtime snack. Bedtime snacks aren’t just for kids! Our bodies need the energy to help repair and recharge at the end of the day. Reach for snacks at bedtime that have lots of protein, fat, and glucose in them.
I really hope you loved today’s episode. If it was helpful to you, would you send it to a friend? I’ll see you back here soon!
Are you ready to crush your fatigue, banish insomnia and get your life back without the crippling fatigue and lack of sleep? If you’re sick of being tired all day and wired at night, I have exciting news! I’m opening my signature private 1:1 consulting to help you identify the root cause of your symptoms. If you’re experiencing life altering fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, brain fog, panic attacks, and more and you’re ready to experience next-level energy, sleep and mood, reclaim your life and health by applying to work with me here: https://www.thewhollywellacademy.com/coaching