You are going to LOVE today’s episode with my new friend, Jake. He has an amazing story of helping heal his body from severe Psoriasis, and now helps others heal through his program. While he doesn’t guarantee healing, he believes consistency & faithfulness can reap rewards for sure.
Jake Marotta is the creator of Natural Psoriasis Healing. After years of battling with moderate to severe psoriasis, Jake made the amazing discovery that if he wanted to overcome his skin condition and take back control of his life, he needed to adopt a holistic approach and address symptoms from the inside out. This discovery is what eventually led him to develop the 3 pillar skin health reversal system that has allowed him to maintain great skin health long-term and help many others do the same in the process.
In this episode, we’re talking about:
Traditional / real foods
Supporting your metabolism through eating
Fad diets & how to leave yo-yoing behind
Supplements that can help support your body’s healing
The proper place for detoxing
How to avoid being consumed with healing / health
I can’t wait for you to hear this fun conversation with Jake. Let me know what you learned!
Things to Remember
1) Looking at food as good or bad doesn’t help us! Looking at them from the nutrient density will serve us much better. In the same vein, restricting or eliminating — don’t think in terms of “what do I need to avoid?” Instead, ask yourself “what foods do I need to incorporate in order to nourish my mind and body on the highest level?
2) Choose to eat the right nutrients without restriction. Restrictive diets will show results & give placebo effect & may give “success” in the short term– but ultimately you will stress yourself out and create deficiencies that may take YEARS to restore. Balance is key. You can’t obsess about healing & “make it happen”.
3) Metabolic health is key. Metabolism is the body’s ability to use nutrition to create energy. Jake explained how our metabolic health is our overall health – healing our metabolism is a sign that our bodies are working properly!
4) Health isn’t just one problem: iron overload, vegetable & seed oils, depleted soil, life stressors, environmental toxins… all of these things lead to additional stress & inflammation, which is where skin issues often come from – and where skin healing can take place!
5) Detoxing isn’t always the answer! There might be a place for detox if your gut is chronically hurt and unable to process anything. Juice fasts, coffee enemas, and constant detox can put your body in a constant state of stress putting you in a worse place than you were before and stripping your body of vital nutrients.
The Wellness Wrap-Up
A new rhythm, perspective, or change you’ve made in your life to achieve a life that’s more wholly well.
Jake was quick to share that establishing balance was the most important practice for him in the last few years. Balance & consistency are vital. He encouraged us to spend time with people you care about, partake in hobbies, & not to make recovering from your disease your whole life!
Meet the Guest
Jake Marotta is the creator of Natural Psoriasis Healing. After years of battling with moderate to severe psoriasis, Jake made the amazing discovery that if he wanted to overcome his skin condition and take back control of his life, he needed to adopt a holistic approach and address symptoms from the inside out.