After a couple solo episodes, I’m back with a guest today! And this conversation is a GOOD one! 👏
Today I’m chatting with Tiffany Cagwin, a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P) and Board Certified Holistic Health coach. After her own healing journey of reversing multiple autoimmune disorders, she discovered a deep calling to help people discover vibrant health through her private health consulting practice. She has over 20 years experience as a leader in wellness, executive coaching, and entrepreneurship.
Tiffany has an incredible story. In addition to hearing her story, we talk about reclaiming our intuition, letting go of a dogmatic approach to health, the emotions and false narratives that often inform our approach to healing, and so much more.
You’re going to love this one! 🎧
Things to Remember
1) Intuition is something that has been lost for many people. Intuition has led humans for most of history, and it’s important for us to get comfortable with trusting our own intuition and curiosity, especially when it comes to health. This was a huge part of Tiffany’s journey towards healing, as well as my own!
2) There is hope, even in the midst of really hard health trials. I could repeat this message over and over again. There is hope, my friend! You don’t have to feel the way that you feel forever.
3) We are too used to reacting to life with stress-based responses. So often we’re going through life, and our healing process, asking, “Then what? Then what? Then what?” This isn’t about you doing a thousand things; this is about you doing a few things consistently and building from there.
4) What’s driving you to burnout? I so appreciated Tiffany addressing the emotional challenges, false narratives, and past experiences that inform so much of how we approach life and health. What stories are you telling yourself that are leading to unhealthy patterns in your life?
5) You don’t need to be dogmatic about your health rhythms. You can be gentle with yourself. Healthy rhythms don’t have to be incredibly time-consuming. It’s important to do what brings you joy and feels realistic for your life!
The Wellness Wrap-Up
A new rhythm, perspective, or change you’ve made in your life to achieve a life that’s more wholly well.
Tiffany has focused on completely releasing what other people think of her. She wants to leave a lasting, meaningful impact on others, but doesn’t want to be caught up in the focus on pleasing others. This is such a freeing approach!
Meet the Guest
Tiffany Cagwin is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P) and Board Certified Holistic Health coach. After her own healing journey of reversing multiple autoimmune disorders, she discovered a deep calling to help people discover vibrant health through her private health consulting practice. She has over 20 years experience as a leader in wellness, executive coaching, and entrepreneurship. She founded O Yoga Studios in 2011 in Syracuse, NY and grew it from a tiny one room yoga studio into a thriving multi-location operation before selling the business in 2019. She also co-owns a bean-to-bar chocolate company, Nostalgia Chocolates, with her husband Tyler.